From weekend getaways to overnight business trips, finding the perfect, go-to travel pieces can be difficult. Today our personal shoppers are sharing some of their favorite products they always pack when going out of town. Their suggestions can ensure you’re looking sharp and polished, even on the road.
Tommy’s Travel Essentials
2. Royal Highnies — “I always bring something to lounge in while on the road. You never know who will knock on your door.”
Colin’s Travel Essentials
1. Robert Talbott Quarter Zip — “Great to have something to throw on in case it’s a little cooler.”
2. Southern Tide Performance Polo — “These are performance fabric polo knit shirts that look amazing. They stay wrinkle free and are made to keep you cool.”
Scott’s Travel Essentials
1. Anderson’s Belt — “I love the multi-colors because they go with every pant option for versatility, and it’s made of stretch material for comfort.”
2. Fulton and Roark — “Smell great on the road with this travel size fragrance that will get past TSA every time!”
Stop into the store today to shop these top travel friendly products and more!